Sunday, March 3, 2013

Sunday Funday

 Today has been an all around lazy day. Zack and I woke up pretty early, thanks to our internal alarm clocks.. I wanted to go tanning, since I have been losing weight.. kinda figured it'd be nice to have a tan.. it always makes you look and feel better.


So of course I had to purchase some lotion, and if I hadn't bought the Microsoft Asus tablet with Windows 8 on it for $400 then I probably would have been more likely to spend more then $30 on lotion, but I do like this one. If you are a tanner and are looking to spend a reasonable amount, AND if you like a tingle, then you may like this lotion.. It smells great, the tingle is only mild, and it has a bronzer. It's from the brand love ds.. aka Designer Skin.. It is their lower end lotion, if you could even consider them a lower end brand.. which you really can't. They are one of the best tanning lotion brands out there.. So I'm pretty pleased with my purchase..

After my tanning adventure, I got home and saw that Zack had already done dishes and whatnot, and was back in bed.. so I decided to take a nap with him. It was only noon, and we definitely slept until 4:30. We went grocery shopping.. and since today is the day of my diet where I can ingest as many carbs as possible, I made a kickass dinner with Kraft Deluxe macaroni and cheese.. the four cheese flavor.. Sooo delicious.



Step one. In medium saucepan, brown Italian sausage (I got the hot kind) a whole green pepper, red pepper, and onion, for about 10 mins on med-high heat, or until sausage is cooked. I don't have a picture of the next step, but you add 2 cups of water, 1 cup of milk, and the macaroni, and bring it to a boil.. then turn it down and simmer it, covered on med-low heat for 8-10 mins. Last step.. add the cheese sauce and stir it til it's cooked through..



This is what you get. Seriously, so yummy, and very filling. To bad I can't eat it for leftovers tomorrow, since my diet will be back in full swing.

Anywho.. enough of that.. while I was out grocery shopping, I noticed this girl staring me down.. I'm assuming bc my outfit was totally badass.. Forgot to mention I stopped at the salon to get my shears and clippers so I could do Zack's hair. He's been on my ass about cutting it. I haven't done it yet, but I have to show you how handsome my bf is.. even with hair that's overdue.





I love these boots. Got them at Tarjay. I had been constantly looking for some studded boots. At first, it wasn't even about the studs. For months, I was constantly checking online for Steve Madden stompers. It was an endless string of failed attempts.. Then the studded ones started to come along and, of course, I couldn't find those either.. They were constantly sold out, and for $120-$150 a pop, I was starting to just forget about it. Until I came across these at Target. I think they were like $40, and I just couldn't resist. They seriously make you feel tough when you wear them.. which I'm perfectly okay with.


My babe. I think he looks fine, even with the grown out faded European fauxhawk. I will def have to post a picture of him looking fresh.

 

So at this point, it's 7:15p..  gonna watch some Lost with my love.. and continue this chill, lazy day in the comfort of my brand spankin new PILLOWTOP bed. Comfy <3 

1 comment: